Saturday, April 2, 2011

Clarity

I am doing what I need to to be clear.  Sure.  While at the same time dreaming and visioning the future I want.  I like to think that we can have it all - all the things that bring us joy, especially the parts where that feeling comes from bringing joy to the lives of others. 

It isn't about predicting, it is about setting clear intentions, and then making the choices that lead us to the desired outcome. 

I know how to do that.  I have done it.  I am doing it right now; I just want to make sure I know what I want for the future.

For the present, making this tanish gray furball that curls up next to me and stares at me through bright yellow eyes, happy - giving her a good life in exchange for all the times she has been a patient listener, is a pretty darn good place to be.

I am grateful to have a career I love; that I do fairy well, that gives me a chance to influence lives of others positively.

I am grateful to be healthy, surrounded by family and friends who I love and I know love me. 

I am grateful for my connection to spirit, and the world, and all the live and love in it.

I am grateful to know who I am at my core, even if I don't always know where I am going in the moment. 

No comments: