Friday, March 4, 2011

at the airport...again

Funny, as much as I like travel, the back to back thing is not my gig.  I need down time to recharge and I am not sure my battery is full.  Seems especially hard since though I know this training for Rotary president is required, the timing is just bad. 

San Jose of all places...oh well, it isn't like I will have time to explore even if it had been somewhere more exciting. 

I am craving time to relax at home, play with the pooch, mosaic, and have true calm and unscheduled time with Mark.  Trying to pry visits in during the midst of a busy week wasn't great for either of us. 

ok... they are calling the flight.  Paste on a smile, remember the mission of Rotary and why I love the great things it does and stands for. 

Buck up Buttercup. 

No comments: