Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hot and tired, and really grateful for Julie's help

The project has begun. Bowflex room is currently unusable, piled high with craft room guts and gristle. A few loads to the trash, some stuff for good will, 7 of 8 tables together and a good start to the reorg have left me tired, sweaty, and thankful Julie was building tables while I motored around arranging.

Lots more done tonight than I expected - I could easily be done with it all before the weekend if we are able to get the last leg drilled (one leg out of 24 was missing a critical hole) and if I set my mind to sewing the drapes that will cover all the hidden parts under the tables. I just threw fabric over the top for right now.

ok - a great start...even took some photos, and can I say I simply LOVE the rolling IKEA Snack Boxes. They were made for glass storage - plain and simple.

No comments: